Who can serve as your agent?
An agent can be:
1. A US citizen,
2. A green card holder, with at least 6 months validity period on the green card, or
3. A US-based company
What are the responsibilities of your agent?
Your agent is responsible for:
1. Receiving all of your communication on behalf of USCIS,
2. Signing your immigration forms,
3. Signing your agent agreement,
4. Your itinerary and any changes throughout your O-1 validity period.
Important to know: If you have changes in your itinerary, send a quick email to your agent so
that everything is documented.
Does your agent need to work in your field?
Your agent does not need to work in your field.