The impact of creatives and artists in the US has been tremendous. International creatives and artists come to NYC and elsewhere in the US to aggressively pursue their craft. If you want to pursue your artistry in the US. We can help you secure the right visa for you.
Pursue your artistic dreams in the US.
- Represent a foreign information media outlet (press, radio, film, or other foreign information media).
- Are coming to the United States to engage solely in this profession and
- Have a home office in a foreign country.
The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
The O nonimmigrant classification is commonly referred to as:
- O-1A: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry).
- O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry.
- O-2: individuals who will accompany an O-1, artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance. For an O-1A, the O-2’s assistance must be an “integral part” of the O-1A’s activity. For an O-1B, the O-2’s assistance must be “essential” to the completion of the O-1B’s production. The O-2 worker has critical skills and experience with the O-1 that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker and which are essential to the successful performance of the O-1.