F (Student) status

What Are My Options As An F-1 Student In The USA?

An F-1 student visa is for those who wish to pursue full-time academic studies at a recognized college or university in the United States. To qualify for an F-1 visa, you must be accepted by a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-approved institution. An institution can be a 4 year college or university, a 2 year …

What Are My Options As An F-1 Student In The USA? Read More »

American flag

Inconsistent Conduct Within 90 Days of Entry

Effective as of September 1, 2017, The Foreign Affairs Manual (“FAM”) now has an updated subsection titled “Inconsistent Conduct Within 90 Days of Entry” which states:

“If an alien violates or engages in conduct inconsistent with his or her nonimmigrant status within 90 days of entry, as described in subparagraph (2)(b) below, you may presume that the applicant’s representations about engaging in only status-compliant activity were willful misrepresentations of his or her intention in seeking a visa or entry.”

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button